WHAT’S PLAYING: Maroon 5 “Through With You”
S.J. Driscoll tagged me in the Eleven Questions game.
The rules state that I have to answer her 11 questions, then think up 11 new questions and invite 11 other people to answer them.
1. Which season and why?
Autumn. I love the colors and the feeling of plans and seeds coming to fruition.
2. What’s your earliest memory?
The smell of my grandfather’s pipe as he told me stories.
3. Cats or dogs? (Birds? Fish?)
Dogs. Love and loyalty, all in one big furry package.
4. Tea or coffee?
Both. Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon and evening.
5. Hogwarts or Rivendell?
Rivendell. I’m too old and too grouchy to go back to high school. Plus, they allow booze in Rivendell.
6. What’s the top item on your life list?
Finish/publish my current WIP. It’s not my highest aspiration, but it is the one that drives me.
7. Who would you be if you weren’t yourself?
8. How would your life change if you won the lottery?
I’d quit my day job, buy a house in a secluded spot, and write full time.
9. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Back in time. To tell my younger self that everything is going to be all right.
10. Which personal adornment (jewelry, tattoo, hair color, favorite clothing) means the most to you and why?
A tattoo of the wolf shield my uncle made for me when I came of age.
11. Would you rather travel in space or stay on Earth?
Earth. If I was in space, I’d spend every moment worrying about crashing/blowing up/losing oxygen. I don’t think my nerves could handle it.
Now it’s my turn:
1. Would you rather be trapped in a sanitarium or a Stephen King novel?
2. What’s the one thing that makes you smile no matter what?
3. What do you like most about yourself?
4. What is your greatest fear?
5. How do you want to be remembered?
6. Where do you want to be five years from now? Ten?
7. Ninja or samurai?
8. Pick two: happy, humble, famous, or rich. Why?
9. What is your favorite piece of music?
10. If you were a fictional character, what would be your fatal flaw?
11. Telekinesis or pyrokinesis? Why?
Tag 11 people:
Here is where I fall short. It would seem that I don’t know that many people. Oh well, I don’t call myself a loner for nothing. To be honest, I’m lucky that I managed to find eight people, and they are: